Pinbrawl is a head-to-head, couch multiplayer pinball death match, in which players control wacky physics-based creatures and tilt the table to manipulate the playing field and eliminate their opponents. At this point, I am not totally sure what the game’s journey through development is going to look like, but here is a rundown of everything so far:
- 2-4 Players, controllers needed
- Local multiplayer only – currently there is no plan for online play
- Will be on Steam Greenlight very soon
- Planning on an early access release on itch.io’s Refinery, hopefully around December 2016
- Full release sometime mid-2017
- Release will be on Steam, and possibly Ps4 / Xbox One
Currently we have only the hill-themed stage, but the plan is to have 3-4 stages for early access, and 7-8 stages for the final release. Each stage will feature the floppy weasel characters with the addition of a unique mechanic specific to that stage. For instance, there will be an airship level featuring bazookas taped to the weasel heads, but the core model and functionality of the weasels will remain the same, with slightly altered mechanics.